Innovative Internet of Things Technology Solutions is revolutionising the transport industry.
Current transport data management is costly to maintain and creates barriers to data distribution, integrating poorly with other systems and blocking companies from capitalising on the advantages of digitalisation. The transition to the next generation of data management requires adopting new technologies that can integrate outdated existing systems with modern new systems.
Our IoT sensor technology can deliver significant benefits in other areas and add value to your business operations and customer experience. Some of the features can include:
- Cell location i.e. ‘I am broadcasting from this cell so I’m approximately …’
- Movement and orientation i.e. gyroscopes and compass
- Vibration a different set of gyroscopes
- Various gases including NO2
- Personal device sensing i.e. the presence of particular smart phones or similar devices
- Device tethering i.e. ‘I’ll alert you if something I can see is moved’
- Device communication i.e. a compliant mobile device comes within range of the IoT device, so I’ll tell it things…*
* E.g. a cleaning regime, maintenance history or a manual. Particularly useful for station asset quality inspection and management